Saturday, June 20, 2009

California

Driving Highway 1 from San Francisco to Portland Oregon offered more photo opportunities than imaginable, but even I could not have imagined something as cool as what we found. When a deer crossed the road in front of our car, I decided to turn-around and investigate. Off about 75 yards Beata and I saw these three deer with the ocean backdrop. Without much of lens, I snuck up on them to get my prize shot.

The picture is fine. The experience was incredible. They scampered off gracefully a split second after I got this shot. Like my good friend George Kralosky has implied, it is not necessarily the picture that I fell in love with - it is what it represents to me. Again, my curiosity led me to this shot and it was a hundred times more beautiful in person than in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged.