Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last Supper

This picture is part of my adventure on one of those notoriously misty Oregon later afternoons. My wife tells me that in Oregon they have "sun breaks" because it is overcast so often. The fog makes this picture one of my favorites. I have taken the same exact shot about a dozen other times in different weather conditions, but it never turns out the way I would like. This is the same location that I got the sunset shot when the man was sitting by the tree.
I think this picture also speaks to me because of my Catholic upbringing. I am not sure I ever truly belonged to the Church so it is tough to say I left. To me being Catholic is more like a heritage than a belief system. I do appreciate how the Church has influenced my family, but I do not prescribe to the beliefs. This memorial garden certainly had a spiritual aura that I enjoyed.

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged.