Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tear drops



This is the photo that I did not think much of when I framed it and shot it. I only took this one shot and at the time did not even realize the "tears of litter" that I now appreciate so much. I printed and framed this picture. It was the hidden treasure of my seven hours in Detroit. This is one of the shots that I am grateful I had the eye to see it even if at that very moment I did not appreciate the shot.

For me, this is one of the shots that inspires me. I feel like I worked for it since I got out of my car and walked on to the property and talked to the men cleaning graffiti. This was not visible from the street and in the open area, the "eye" did not look as unuque as when I got the chance to frame it with my camera.

Finding this picture was like putting on your winter coat for the first time of the season and finding a $20 bill in the pocket. A nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged.