Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pike's Market Busker


One of the best parts of taking pictures are the stories that go with each moment captured. In this picture, Emery Carl shares his unique talent with Seattle. After shooting him for 15-20 minutes, we talked and it turns out his father grew up in Flint, Michigan which is only 15 minutes from where I live.
Emery can hula-hoop, play guitar and play the harmonica all at the same time. Pretty cool. He was so passionate about his talent and was very down to earth. You can learn more about him at www.TheTroubadourShow.com

3 comments:

  1. After looking at all of your photos I wanted to comment on all of them, but thought I should just pick one. I love how you can take something that most people would take for granted and turn it into something so beautiful. You are truly a great photography, all of these pictures are amazing. Each time I look at one of your pictures I find something new and interesting that I didn't see before.
    You should really think about teaching people how to take pictures like this.
    I would love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be checking out the sights in Seattle next July before heading out on our Alaska cruise - maybe we'll see him! We're going to spend a couple of extra days before/after the cruise to check out the Seattle area. I'll have to check with you on the best sights/activities to check out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hanging out with you, Snickers, and sharing your "Passion" through your lens. Your photos do, in fact, let me see things through your eyes and also manage to give a glimpse into your heart and soul. Love you. Aunt Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and encouraged.